Haven’t tried a peel yet? If you’ve ever looked at your skin and been unhappy to see even the most minor signs of aging, you may want to check out this formula!
Introducing Baby Face Lactic Acid Peel
We know a chemical peel sounds a little intense, your mind probably immediately pictures skin shedding, burning, and extreme redness. But the truth is not all chemical peels act aggressively on the skin to deliver great results!
What makes us unique?
- This is a great choice for first-time peel users or for those with sensitive skin
- Dry or oily skin types can also use our peel and get good results. Lactic acid is especially good for mature skin
- After the application damaged layer of skin gives way to the newer layer underneath, your skin gets smoother and brighter, wrinkles look smaller, dark spots slowly fade away and your whole complexion subtly glows
- It is more moisturizing and less irritating, unlike glycolic, lactic acid doesn’t thin skin
- Those that have used glycolic for a long period of time and wish to boost effective exfoliation will be surprised at how effective lactic can be at boosting cell turnover, just like when you used glycolic for the first time!
- Microdermabrasion and chemical peels both deeply exfoliate the skin, they should not be used concurrently.
- It is recommended that non-professionals consult a physician before deciding to use a chemical peel.
- Always avoid sun after a chemical peel procedure, and use sunscreen on a daily basis.
What are you still waiting for? You can achieve the glowy, flawless skin of your dreams! Do the best investment for your skin, take action today! Just scroll up and hit Add to Cart before the offer ends